When setting up a server, getting it right early can save a lot of headache later. We've put together these tutorials to get you started in setting up a server.
This is not an official Apple site. Rather, it's a joint project between Charles Edge and Brian Stucki. Charles writes books on setting up and maintaining OS X Server. He is also the CTO of 318, a consulting firm. Brian owns Macminicolo, where you can host a Mac mini in a first class data center. Moving to a data center gives you a secure location for your data and fast access to it from anywhere in the world.
Here are a list of current tutorials. keep an eye on our twitter account to be notified of new tutorials.
Managing the Server
- Configuring Alerts
- Using Web Modules
- Enable Push Notifications
- Configuring Time and Time Services
- Setting Up ARD, SSH and SNMP
- Encrypting Servers
- Where the Commands Moved To
- Using the serverinfo command
- Enable Server Side File Tracking
- Scripting Document Conversions